mangum
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Jul 2, 2012
- Messages
- 2,323
- Reaction score
- 3,533
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Charlotte, North Carolina
- Detector(s) used
- AT Pro, MXT Pro Back-up
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
FBI seizes trove of cultural artifacts at 91-year-old Indiana man's home
I would like to get more details about this story. I guess the government can just come & seize your whole collection if they want to. Don't they have anything better to do? This makes me wary of posting anything good here on Tnet.
FBI seizes trove of cultural artifacts at 91-year-old Indiana man's home | Fox News
I would like to get more details about this story. I guess the government can just come & seize your whole collection if they want to. Don't they have anything better to do? This makes me wary of posting anything good here on Tnet.
FBI seizes trove of cultural artifacts at 91-year-old Indiana man's home | Fox News
There must be more to it though. I mean, this isn't a "bad omen" for the poor soul who has a stamp collection, coin collection, or a few arrowheads around his house. Even the article itself acknowledges that it's just certain things that were illegaly bought or spirited out of other countries, etc.... Ie.: not just a blanket "can't have cultural artifacts" type of thing.
:/






