jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
But the Fed has a plan to “fix it,” and it is not a warm fuzzy for us. First, the metals dealer said that the Fed was planning a slight-of-hand gold confiscation through gold buying parties. The ruse goes like this: in the beginning of 2008, you will see full-page ads in newspapers, magazines, TV ads, billboards, all promoting gold buying parties across the country. He said the IMF, along with the Fed and the other central banks in the world would run gold up to $1,000 an ounce, leave it there for a little while, and then knock it down a notch. The ads will say something like, “Sell your gold for cash. Gold is at an all time high. Now is the time to sell your gold, your jewelry, your rings, your pendants, anything gold you have; bring it in and get top dollar while gold is at an all time high.” Of course, selling gold is a hand-in-glove move now because of the bad economy when millions have lost their jobs and are strapped to pay bills. As I write this little narrative, these gold buying parties are still going on.

http://www.321gold.com/editorials/gronvall/gronvall082809.html

pat1011

Jun 28, 2008
Limerick
Detector(s) used
minelab explorer II
did you ever went to visit one of this gold selling parties? well even if the price of gold is over thousand now, the price what they will offer you for your gold is silly and joke. only people desperate for cash for whatever reason will sell their gold to them. they will make nice money but they can get maximum of 15-20% of gold which is out there.

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I sell my junked dug gold to a jeweller friend. Its weight divided by carrot = market price that day.Of course I always have something new made. Maybe I should just scrap into bars or stamped ingots????

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions