What's new

Feast then Famine

JasonB

Hero Member
Joined
Feb 5, 2008
Messages
750
Reaction score
17
Golden Thread
0
Location
Alexandria, VA
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax
After 30+ straight boxes with at least 5 silvers, I just completed a 12 box skunk streak. I broke the streak with a single 40 in what would have been the 13th skunk in a row.

This is one strange hobby.

Jason B

'Skunks build character!'
 
Upvote 0
feast or famine......that says it all. however a 12 box skunk streak is not unusual....just ask those in the 50 to 80 box skunk streak range. then one day you pull a dream box and forget all about those skunks till the next skunk streak.
 
Skunks stink, and get depressing by 12 , I know that is my personal record from back in June-July 09.
 
Just did two boxes today - skunks... >:( On a good note - a teller handed me a 1935 Peace Dollar :icon_thumright:

Funny Hobby

Maine_Jim
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom