Giant056
Silver Member
- Joined
- Jun 10, 2007
- Messages
- 2,873
- Reaction score
- 469
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Southwest Michigan
- Detector(s) used
- Made in U.S.A.
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
Anne I was hunting a city park here in Kalamzoo, I started hunting in the attached woods to it at first but I ended up on the grass part of the park where I found both the merc and barber. It was not very diggable for the first couple inches, I won't be able to dig in the grass this weekend though cause its rock hard again with this cold we've been getting, I will have to head back in the woods.Michiganne said:Nice finds, Giant! What kind of area are you hunting? Love the Barber.
More snow forecasted for tonight.![]()
HH
It covers area a lot better just being a DD coil plus the areas that I've dug for a long time seem to all of a sudden have metal again. The pinpointing is excellent, seperation is great, I'd say it's an excellent coil.mcinmich said:Nice job!
Been thinking about getting a different coil myself for the MXT. Thought about either the 6x10 DD or the D2. Care to add any insight into the 950 stock coil versus the D2? Have any other coils? What does the ground mineralization read in your area? Sorry for all the questions, newbie.
Thanks!