What's new

Feb-Apr silver finds. Im behind on my goal

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2008
Messages
12,256
Reaction score
4,968
Golden Thread
0
Location
Great Lakes State
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
Feb-Apr silver finds. I'm behind on my goal

Iwanted to dig 100 silver coins by the end of the year. I'm slightly behind with only 25 for 4 months....now that nice weather is here we can get out more often! These are my silver and older coins found in '09. FFD
 

Attachments

  • 042309.webp
    042309.webp
    63.3 KB · Views: 168
  • 042309a.webp
    042309a.webp
    13.5 KB · Views: 161
Re: Feb-Apr silver finds. I'm behind on my goal

I hope you reach your goal, those are great finds, I'd be happy! :thumbsup: we got to get together sometime again for a hunt. love looking at all that silver ;D
 
Re: Feb-Apr silver finds. I'm behind on my goal

Change your name to fist full of silver! :) You are doing great!
 
Re: Feb-Apr silver finds. I'm behind on my goal

Wow, I'd say you are doing darn good so far this year, very nice silvers and a lot of them!
 
Re: Feb-Apr silver finds. I'm behind on my goal

Yeah man, your kicking it real cool so far. Those walkers, barbers, mercs, great finds!
​
Sweet stuff!

Thus far,this year, I've 20 silvers, 1 washington quarter, 5 mercs, 1 canadian dime,13 rosies, and
​
I'm shooting for 100 by July 12,for my first year anniversary of MD'ing. I need 48 more by then.
​

Good luck,
HH.
 
Re: Feb-Apr silver finds. I'm behind on my goal

Thats a nice silver collection. I would be happy. I would probably count the walkers as two each! :thumbsup: They are twice the size.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom