What's new

Feb. Totals

enamel7

Gold Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2005
Messages
6,415
Reaction score
2,551
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi all!
Not a great month. Didn't search as many halves.
4 war nickels
20 dimes
1 Franklin
(5) 90% halves
(20) 40%
HH
Gilbert
 
Upvote 0
I will type this slowly because you seem to be. Go back and look at my other posts (topics I started) and read them for the past 4+ years. You will see the totals posted, except for the monthly totals.
I stated this before yet in your last reply you declare I haven't posted this info. I'm sorry you seem to think I'm the bad guy here when you won't bother to go back and check these things out.
http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,303180.0.html
http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,303223.0.html
http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,303045.0.html
http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,302922.0.html
http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,302206.0.html
That's just back to the 22nd of Feb. I can't help someone that won't take the time to check their facts.
Reading is Fundamental! And you already have figured out what I can't fix!
HH
Enamel7
 
In the words of the famous crackhead Rodney King, "People, I just want to say, you know, can we all get along?"
 
coinmojo said:
Gilbert.

I don't think it was an unreasonable request. If your posting your totals I think that at least an estimate of the volume you searched would put the totals in perspective.

That's what I got out of it.... Just sayin... And I'm not new to this board. :coffee2:

Mojo
Mojo,
One more time and I'm done. I agree with what you're saying. As a regular reader of my posts you know that I post what I search as well as how much. I have finally figured out by looking at past posts that he is one of the types that like to stir things up. I stopped searching after i got back to Jan.25 and finally found a topic he posted. He may be posting to some ,but not many started. So he would like to ask others to post a certain way, yet he doesn't comply with his own request. Oh, by the way, when people start a sentence with the word again, it is generally applied as a term of being frustrated. That's the way I took it. If that's wrong I am sorry. I apologize to everyone for falling for this. After all, like he said, I'm a fool.
HH
Enamel7
 
Man can we get back to the simple coin hunting please. What the heck...? A few more threads like these and I will have to keep my hobbie to myself. This place used to be a nice place to visit.

Golden Silver
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom