What's new

Feb. was my worst month so far

markmopar

Hero Member
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
967
Reaction score
88
Golden Thread
0
Location
southern NJ/southeast VA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've been doing this for nearly two years now and this last month was the worst I've ever had.

we searched $20053.50 in halves. 40 boxes(10 a week) and $53.50 in loose and handrolls(all from a very short road trip today).
27 40%
3 90%
 
Upvote 0
wow, that's rough. I would take a break, or switch it up
 
timbobwey said:
wow, that's rough. I would take a break, or switch it up

If it weren't for an 86 Silvers found in a 6 Box find this would of been our worst one too. We still have 6 boxes to do to closeout the month; the wife has been too busy to do them till tonite she is starting them right now (she had a friend pick them up for her).
 
Yep, I had a tough month as well. I don't do boxes but just getting halves from banks has become hard. I've been searching a lot of dimes and nickels to get at least some silver. I've even resorted to doing quarters at times.

I hope the drought ends sometime soon.

OWS
 
Ditto - not done yet but am for boxes. Did 24 boxes - got 28 silvers. If it wasn't for a couple road trip scores...

Maine_Jim
 
not my worst month but close. guess everyone has been down. wonder why?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom