Giant056 Silver Member Joined Jun 10, 2007 Messages 2,873 Reaction score 469 Golden Thread 0 Location Southwest Michigan Detector(s) used Made in U.S.A. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 5, 2010 Thread Owner #1 I managed to get and Indian, couple buttons, fork, old scout knife, a little clad and an old shell casing. The Indian sure is dented up but I'll take it anyway. Attachments Feb4.1.webp 109.2 KB · Views: 204 Feb4.2.webp 119.8 KB · Views: 209
I managed to get and Indian, couple buttons, fork, old scout knife, a little clad and an old shell casing. The Indian sure is dented up but I'll take it anyway.
Brentallica Bronze Member Joined May 6, 2009 Messages 2,177 Reaction score 830 Golden Thread 0 Location Michigan Detector(s) used Minelab Explorer SE Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 5, 2010 #2 Congrats on the finds Giant. I'd take that Indian any day.
postalgriff Silver Member Joined Aug 7, 2008 Messages 2,801 Reaction score 1,093 Golden Thread 0 Location Southern Michigan Detector(s) used Minelab SE Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 5, 2010 #3 nice find Giant, its a keeper dented or not.
Michiganne Silver Member Joined Mar 27, 2007 Messages 4,403 Reaction score 551 Golden Thread 0 Location SW Michigan Detector(s) used Explorer SE Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 5, 2010 #4 Any day with an IHP is a good day in my book. Keep digging!
Mike from MI Silver Member Joined Oct 13, 2007 Messages 3,295 Reaction score 2,665 Golden Thread 0 Location Vicksburg Michigan Detector(s) used Etrac, Minelab Explorer II, Exterra 30, Fisher CZ-21, and CZ-20 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 5, 2010 #5 WTG! That is one beat up indian, but surely a keeper in my book!
BandB1 Bronze Member Joined Jul 11, 2008 Messages 1,558 Reaction score 2 Golden Thread 0 Location SE Michigan Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 5, 2010 #6 Good digging, Congrats on the IH! Good luck, HH.