What's new

FEBRUARY FINDS ( SO FAR)

gold fever pete

Full Member
Joined
Jun 1, 2010
Messages
244
Reaction score
415
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The water has been a little chilly. I was using scuba booties and looking like a homeless person wearing cut off levis and long john bottoms.. lol come to think of it I DID LOOK LIKE A HOMELESS PERSON. I have been hitting a few schools here and there after work, but today I went with a bud and hit a school. Below are some pics of what I have so far this month: a silver spinner ring (10.9g),silver ring with an onyx stone (2.1g), silver band, (2.8g), a silver Mary medallion (2.1g), silver star (3.5g), silver heart (3.7g) and last but not least the ring with the cross, 14k white gold (6.9g). I am putting both pics in cause one is kinda blurry but has the heart. HH All. thanks for looking. Oh and the only reason I am posting here, is because this is home for me.
 

Attachments

  • P2250432_edited-1.webp
    P2250432_edited-1.webp
    64.2 KB · Views: 491
  • P2250431_edited-1.webp
    P2250431_edited-1.webp
    87.1 KB · Views: 519
Upvote 0
yep, sic lot, I've got a bad dose of fever too Pete!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom