What's new

February Gold & Silver From 11 Hunts

Seener53

Hero Member
Joined
Jul 22, 2012
Messages
761
Reaction score
424
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
eTrac, Excalibur II, ctx3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's been pretty cold up north, my hunting beaches have been frozen over most of the time. I did manage 11 hunts this month allot of times I was in slushy waters with big sheets of ice bumping into me but it was worth it! I scored 14 pieces of gold and quite a few silvers :)
I also started a Facebook page under "seener53" where I post my after hunt pictures so if you guys want check me out. Ok here's the goods & Happy Hunting to all!

image-554648274.webp

The Au

image-964932940.webp

The Ag

image-1535882430.webp

Me in action

image-2704248102.webp

Bling in hand :)
 
Upvote 0
You rock bro keep it up great hunts
 
Looks like time well spent, great job!!!
 
Seener 53, that is an impressive array of treasure finds!:wav:

Congratulations !

I love those class rings!

Is that religious medallion a "Black Hill Gold" medallion?...it's so beautiful!

Lorraine
 
THATS AMAZING... I wish the beach that I hunt was that loaded
 
Seener 53, that is an impressive array of treasure finds!:wav:

Congratulations !

I love those class rings!

Is that religious medallion a "Black Hill Gold" medallion?...it's so beautiful!

Lorraine

Thank you Lorraine, that's 7 class rings for the year :) The medallion says "Mexico Guadalupe" 14k so I doubt it.
 
Fabulous assortment of gold! You are a real trooper to hunt in those conditions. Are you in fresh water?
 
THATS AMAZING... I wish the beach that I hunt was that loaded

I was doing allot of scouting and when the weather warmed up the ice on the shoreline would pull back allot of sand so it exposed the oldies.
 
Fabulous assortment of gold! You are a real trooper to hunt in those conditions. Are you in fresh water?

Thanks, and yes I'm hunting in fresh waters.
 
I was doing allot of scouting and when the weather warmed up the ice on the shoreline would pull back allot of sand so it exposed the oldies.

I still have another couple months of ice left on the lake where I live.
 
Oooo my. I knew before i looked at the pictures.... you werent hunting in Fl. You are one brave man..... i get cold just looking at your pictures. Hats off to anyone out there in that weather.... thank goodness you got paid for your efforts.

Dew
 
Awesome, dang!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom