What's new

Feburary finds freshwater lakes

bluediamounds 55

Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 2, 2012
Messages
492
Reaction score
814
Golden Thread
0
Location
tx.
Detector(s) used
excalibur 11 dfx 300
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The gold cross was not found with metal detector eyeball find from 10 feet away I seen it shinning in the sun light the two little rings are 10 k the cross and diamond rind are 14 k 3 grams on the bigger ring the cross 2 g I am finally going to the ocean march 21 through 24 to south Padra u can metal detect there ss long as u r not on the national seashore been reading everything on here I can about hunting the ocean I started metal detecting in 1983 was always looking for them silver coins now I want them gold rings I love my Excalibur bought it in aug 2012

image-4074826815.webp



image-399377641.webp



image-3631808029.webp
 
Upvote 0
Very nice:thumbsup: Congratulations:hello2:
 
Sweet rings. Just don't let the vast amount of beach down here overwhelm you, simply grid off small sections and treat each section like a small beach and cover it very well. Targets are typically scarce and few and far between and this will urge you to seek new beach or to hunt faster in an effort to cover more ground. Just be patient and stay on course. It only takes a square inch of sand to hide that ring. Good luck! :icon_thumleft:
 
Bluediamonds 55.

Those are beautiful treasure finds!

Congratulations on great detecting!

I wish you the best out there

Lorraine
 
You certainly had a good month worth of finds. Congratulations on the nice items.
 
Congrats on the gold
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom