What's new

Feeling "Superstitious" Tonight. Let's take a hike!

Terry Soloman

Platinum Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
May 28, 2010
Messages
21,755
Reaction score
35,428
Golden Thread
1
Location
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
 
That is one long hike, and you can't make any mistakes. Wonderful area to explore. I have not been getting out much lately, the vehicle I now have is not so mountain worthy,
hopefully can change that, love the Bradshaws. Superstitions are great too. Five days in the wilderness is probably a bit more than I would want, some of the areas are so
quiet, the silence is numbing. Those old windmills are cool.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom