Fetched More Rings Today Water Hunting With The Infinium

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
infin-1.jpg

Went out lake hunting today. Great weather, great scenery and some nice finds. Not too shabby for a hunted out couple of fresh water lakes. My buddy Scott also got 3 rings also using his PI. :thumbsup:

Attachments

• Image2.jpg
    Image2.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 227
Nice rings John. I am amazed at the amount of hairpins that the Infinium finds, or do you hunt with no disc at all?

Sandman said:
Nice rings John. I am amazed at the amount of hairpins that the Infinium finds, or do you hunt with no disc at all?

You can't really disc them out, but they give off a distinct double bleep. And using the large 10 x 14 mono coil even makes them easier to disc out with their double bleep but softer signal compared to coins and rings.

John-Edmonton said:
Sandman said:

You can't really disc them out, but they give off a distinct double bleep. And using the large 10 x 14 mono coil even makes them easier to disc out with their double bleep but softer signal compared to coins and rings.

:thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back