What's new

Few finds from the weekend

Dfxcobb

Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 11, 2016
Messages
390
Reaction score
887
Golden Thread
0
Location
NW Alabama
Detector(s) used
whites mx sport. DFX tesori tiger shark
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
was able to find a few things..my first pulled bullet and what I believe is a kepi buckle not 100% sure. Found 3 thing what looks to be the bottom of a some sharps bullets. I did find several sharps in the area and gave then to land owners kids. Just wanted to share thanks
 

Attachments

  • 20201026_160356.webp
    20201026_160356.webp
    632.6 KB · Views: 88
Upvote 0
Nice finds. Post some more pictures of the cut off lead, please.
 
Nice collection of finds. WTG!
 
Nice finds, congrats!
 
I think they may be game pieces. The two larger holed ones could also be field made nipple protectors.
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom