What's new

Few finds,lately.

rons1947

Full Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2007
Messages
197
Reaction score
317
Golden Thread
0
Location
Palm Bay,Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250,Minelab Excalibur 2,Tesoro Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I got out to Melbourne Beach,Florida last Friday and only found 29 cents in clad coins and a 500 Rupiah coin from Indonesia.I got out to Cocoa Beach,Florida and found $2.45 in clad coins and a little .925 silver eagle pendant. Spring Break is going on,so there are a lot of people at the beach.I hope that detecting finds will increase soon.Thanks for looking.HH Ron
 

Attachments

  • 100_1118B.webp
    100_1118B.webp
    5.2 KB · Views: 315
Upvote 0
Nice unusual finds. I think it is a little early for Spring break. It is still snow bird season. The beaches on this side are full up too.
 
Nice pendant...I surf fish at MB...did you see any fish being caught?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom