What's new

Few finds this evening

DigIron2

Silver Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2014
Messages
4,042
Reaction score
2,968
Golden Thread
0
Location
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Fisher f75/1270/1266x/Radio Shack Treasure tracker/
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
have been feeling a little under the weather for the last couple of days,think I had a little touch of the flue?Anyway I was messin around here on Tnet earlier today looking at finds and stuff, I just couldn't help myself, just had to get out for one. had a couple hours before dark,enough time to get it out of my system I guess.I didn't find anything to write home about but I found a few things.My favorite being the candle holder piece.Also got a piece of a lantern,flat button,and a Lincoln cent that has seen its better days.-thanks for lookin,HH everyone. 001.webp003.webp
 
Upvote 18
Nice finds. Sometime you just have to scratch the itch. I hope to get home early tomorrow and warm up for Sat. We'll see.

HH, Relic Nut
 
Good stuff I need to get out winter sucks its amazing that among most of todays finds here is usually a button involved I think its funny. Thanks for the post keeps me busy till it warms up here!!!!
 
Last edited:
Nice to see people get out. I'm stuck in the house. Nice job on the finds
 
A lantern holder, huh? I thought you had a bent reins guide lol. I checked a corn field today and it was actually thawed. For some reason, I didn't dig today though. Soon...
 
Nice to see people get out. I'm stuck in the house. Nice job on the finds
spring is almost here!man I have got to say that is the coolestcutest avatar I have ever seen.Is that your baby?
 
Hope you are feeling better and glad you got out and found a few good targets.
 
nice finds.im feeling the itch bad myself.got a new deus just itching to try out.have a great year
 
A lantern holder, huh? I thought you had a bent reins guide lol. I checked a corn field today and it was actually thawed. For some reason, I didn't dig today though. Soon...
lol old dude.Actually it is a piece from a cantern.
 
WTG DI :occasion14: Nice digs. I'm looking forward to doing plenty of dirt fishing this weekend.
 
Nice hunt, ,
Good that you got out, ,
I imagine that the 50 degree forecast this weekend ,
is going to put so many of us in the parks, there will
be an abundance of posts going into Monday.
Congrats
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom