Attachments

• Carlos.jpg
    Carlos.jpg
    150.1 KB · Views: 97
Upvote 26
Great finds I got a bucket can I play

Looks like you found a Great place to Play HH Chug

Great place to hunt! :icon_thumleft:

Cool old coins ! How far are you biking in the sand. Narrow tires, 10 speed, etc. ? The reason I ask is that I don't know whether to fix my old bike up, or buy a new one. I want to go off road sometimes, like you are, but doing that might be hard on the bike. Grit in the gears and elsewhere. Good quality new bikes I've looked at are expensive. Maybe a used model I can use will come up this summer. I was just wondering what kind of bike you had. Thank you, and Best of Luck !

Sure you can play. Just pick up the coins and buttons and fill the bucket.It's no different than when you were 3 years old and just as fun now as it was back then:treasurechest:

I use a mountain bike given to me by a friend. Just keep the tires soft and keep the weight towards the back, The ride in warms you up for detecting. It's a good way to. I rode in a few miles this morning. It's really nice at sunrise:hello:

Hi, wow nice old coins you found. Congrats:occasion14:Love those old 1700s silver coins you found.

Very nice looking old coins. No time to make sand castles when there are coins to find !

That must be the oldest sandbox in the state.
Nice

Great saves!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back