xGregx
Full Member
- Joined
- Feb 13, 2008
- Messages
- 152
- Reaction score
- 2
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Elkhart,In
- Detector(s) used
- -=XP Deus=-At Pro=-
- #1
Thread Owner
xGregx said:the v is the reddish coin next to the 2 cent

diggin jimmy hoffa said:xGregx said:the v is the reddish coin next to the 2 cent
Greg, you forgot,
She's not used to V Nickles looking so rough after finding that 1911 at Merrifield.
Talk about being spoiled.![]()
vibes said:diggin jimmy hoffa said:xGregx said:the v is the reddish coin next to the 2 cent
Greg, you forgot,
She's not used to V Nickles looking so rough after finding that 1911 at Merrifield.
Talk about being spoiled.![]()
I'm just a bit pissy because it's a year younger than mine. Ok, there, I said it.
jgas said:Nice ones Gregg, what did that 2 center sound like and read like? That has to be one of my all time favorite coins but it still eludes me...Maybe I am missing some of them for some reason..Nice ones all the way around. jgas
