kuger Gold Member Joined Nov 6, 2007 Messages 9,732 Reaction score 2,803 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used ,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 12, 2013 #1 not sure what this one(the one on the right) would be called,dont have another exactly like it Upvote 0
The Grim Reaper Gold Member Joined Apr 3, 2008 Messages 7,826 Reaction score 7,076 Golden Thread 0 Location Southern Ohio Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 12, 2013 #2 I can see why you like them. Very nice pieces. I'm not sure how big that one on the right is, but if found here in my area I would consider it a Thebes.
I can see why you like them. Very nice pieces. I'm not sure how big that one on the right is, but if found here in my area I would consider it a Thebes.
kuger Gold Member Joined Nov 6, 2007 Messages 9,732 Reaction score 2,803 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used ,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 12, 2013 Thread Owner #3 Little bigger than a dime,Reaper...THANKS!!!I will put up a few more here and there
vpnavy Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jun 15, 2008 Messages 36,556 Reaction score 20,207 Golden Thread 0 Location Pennsylvania (USA) Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 12, 2013 #4 Nice kuger. Thanks for sharing...
Tnmountains Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jan 27, 2009 Messages 19,212 Reaction score 12,627 Golden Thread 1 Location South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Tesoro Conquistador freq shift Fisher F75 Garrett AT-Pro Garet carrot Neodymium magnets 5' Probe Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 12, 2013 #5 Great Kuger. I always like seeing your collection. Glad you are digging some of it back out to show. Fine examples sir.
Great Kuger. I always like seeing your collection. Glad you are digging some of it back out to show. Fine examples sir.
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 13, 2013 #6 Its amazing that last one was whole when you found it. Most of mine are snapped.
monsterrack Silver Member Joined Apr 15, 2013 Messages 4,429 Reaction score 5,831 Golden Thread 0 Location Southwest Mississippi Detector(s) used Garrett, and Whites Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 13, 2013 #7 Real nice finds
hbrown22 Sr. Member Joined Jul 23, 2013 Messages 385 Reaction score 452 Golden Thread 0 Location north Middle Tennessee Primary Interest: Other Sep 13, 2013 #8 Like the dark one at "4 o'clock".