What's new

Few items from new permission

Nathan W

Silver Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2023
Messages
3,453
Reaction score
10,833
Golden Thread
0
Got this decorative plate and this little book locket . I'm pleased. Last hunt for a week or so. Got a lot at work and getting ready for our trip out west .
 

Attachments

  • IMG_5702.webp
    IMG_5702.webp
    657.2 KB · Views: 132
  • IMG_5703.webp
    IMG_5703.webp
    478.5 KB · Views: 91
  • IMG_5709.webp
    IMG_5709.webp
    563.5 KB · Views: 93
Upvote 16
Man I'm not taking the detector , got a lot on the schedule with national parks and other things with family

I can appreciate the family thing....but you'll be kicking yourself if you
leave the beeper at home...just sayin'... :laughing7:
 
Yeah I know lol
Take the detector, even if you don't use it...but you may find you have an hour to use it and you could find that gold coin you'll never find here in the east or you may loose your car keys, wedding ring, etc. and need it!!

Just an FYI in most Nation Parks you c use a metal detector so keep it in the vehicle.
 
Take your detector on your trip. Better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it ! Nice relic finds.
 
Now I think it's a brooch with missing pin
I see it is about 2.5 inches long.
Its Not Incredibly Large for a Brooch.
However, I Don't think anybody would wear such long and FLAT thing as a brooch....
Almost would seem as a plate where it says " what you are being branded/ singled out for " like an offense or something.
So definitely I dont see it as a Brooch !

Its for home decor, religious stuff rather.
Or maybe decor part of a Leather boot or Decor for a Women's purse
Or It was attached to or close to the metal handles of an Old drawer. Where you pull the Drawer to slide it outward
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom