Brentallica
Bronze Member
- #1
Thread Owner
Hit a yard last night and tonight after work for a couple hours before dark. Managed to pull a couple Silver quarters (1907 Barber
and 1944 Washington), 2 Indians (1902, 1907), 1919 Buffalo nickel and 16 Wheaties (1916, 3 x 18, 19, 20 , 24, 28, 4 x 29, 48D, 49D, 50, 55). I dinged the Barber with my shovel going after a Wheat that was in the same hole
. HH
and 1944 Washington), 2 Indians (1902, 1907), 1919 Buffalo nickel and 16 Wheaties (1916, 3 x 18, 19, 20 , 24, 28, 4 x 29, 48D, 49D, 50, 55). I dinged the Barber with my shovel going after a Wheat that was in the same hole
. HH
Happy 40th birthday big brother 
Thanks for the birthday wish brother! Yeah, armed with this Minelab, I do not forecast any slowing down soon!!
I hear Happy Birthday is in order. So 








