What's new

Few meagar finds...IH, Silver Rosie, etc.

Mirage

Silver Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2005
Messages
3,718
Reaction score
38
Golden Thread
0
Location
Cleveland, OH
Well nothing spectacular but worth a post. IH found at the park that has been producing them for Nate and I. I think that makes 7 so far from this park in the last couple months. We don't get out there that often as it is a little bit of a drive. Wheat pennies are pretty roached. One turn out to be in decent shape with a good date - 1920.

Two plates of Iorn are from my mom's old farm house - about a 1/2 hour of digging. When I dupped out my pouch Nate and my wife had the same response - "You found all that?". Not a ton of iorn but for a 1/2 hour not too bad. :)
 

Attachments

  • totalstuff2800.webp
    totalstuff2800.webp
    61.8 KB · Views: 484
  • 1891IH800.webp
    1891IH800.webp
    64.3 KB · Views: 458
  • twoplatesofIorn.webp
    twoplatesofIorn.webp
    39.1 KB · Views: 456
Upvote 0
Definitely not meager, when you can find an IH and silver in one day. Looks like you might have some nice iron relics there once they're cleaned up. Is that a hammer head I see there?
 
7 Indian Heads from the same park is fantastic. Looks like the same rusty stuff I find tho. Haha. Thats great work for 1/2 hour digging.
 
1/2 HR....Not bad diggin....Come on Mirage,don't cut yourself short....Excellent time well spent.
 
As usual your pictures are excellant,
You dug all that in a 1/2 hour-- Wow!!
So you're also a speed digger-- LOL ;D
Nice finds Mirage- thanks for sharing.
Weekends over-BTR( back to reality!)
Congrats & HH
 
very nice finds! I wish i could get out more but dont have enough time anymore. So i spend my time on the forums. Hopefully i will get back into the swing of things when summer starts.
 
great IH Mirage!! I'm still looking for one. I have to start hitting places hard and maybe I will find one. Just wish I could get the wife to come with me but she thinks it's boring and won't even try it. If she would maybe I would get out more.

HH and congrats again.

Funkman
 
Nice finds Mirage and congrats on the silver and IH! HH, Mike
 
Nice meagar finds..........Looks like a good day to me! But You know like I do, theres nothing like finding large pennies and early silver!!! lolol HH and Keep on digging!!! ;)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom