Michiganne
Silver Member
- Joined
- Mar 27, 2007
- Messages
- 4,403
- Reaction score
- 551
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- SW Michigan
- Detector(s) used
- Explorer SE
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
Hi all-- Sunday, despite the crummy weather early, I headed over to one of my field sites for iron removal and more gridding. I was rewarded with a decent fatty IH, my first. I was surprised when it popped out since it had rung a low tone. (Didn't realize yet it was a fatty.) Also dug clock pieces, an umbrella part, broken child's teacup, and a decorative round item.
An ax and maul head.
Not happy about the snow during the first part of the hunt.
HH and thanks for looking,
Michiganne
p.s. Decorative round piece was ID'd in the What is It forum as the saucer to a child's pewter tea set.
Vintage Miniature Dollhouse Dishes German metal by heirloomslite





An ax and maul head. Not happy about the snow during the first part of the hunt.

HH and thanks for looking,
Michiganne
p.s. Decorative round piece was ID'd in the What is It forum as the saucer to a child's pewter tea set.

Vintage Miniature Dollhouse Dishes German metal by heirloomslite





Last edited:
I have only found one and also thought I was digging junk or possibly a nickel. Nice surprise!! Cool relics and decorative piece as well.
and those glass cork tops always make my heart skip a beat! Congrats on all the neat finds and relics!







