OP
cptbil

cptbil

Bronze Member
Mar 27, 2003
Az/NM/Ca/Nv/Tx
DW
Didn't you read my Post?
I said, That I had five different LRLs in the field, operated by each of the owners, and they ALL FAILED!
Why would I want to waste money ? ????? buying something that I have personally seen FAIL FIVE! (5), Times, to do ANYTHNG!

? Except to FAIL !? ?
AND!? NOT! Just ONCE!? or, even Twice , BUT! Each failed, all of the Five different times/5 different operators/5 different sites/ 5 different dates!

The only thing that the devices did do, was to make the owners very confused,? ?:o? (as they believed all of the False Claims) and make them VERY Angry!
Two friends came down from Colo. with A Ranger Tell,
Upps!? ::)? I mean! They had the " Improved RangerTell !? ?:-*
Would you like to tell these TWO! , 6' tall,? ?;D? Const. Co. Owners, they didn't know how? ?::)? to operate it!
I can give them your Fla. Address and I am sure that they'd like to discuss the Proper Tech. for operating one w/you!?? >:(
They could stop by on one of their "Keys" Fishing Trips!
? ::)? ? Oh! By the WAY! ? ? ?::)
The Imp. Ranger Tell ended up in CARL's Lab for dissection
You can read the results of his dissection, on his website!
I wish that you'd explain? ???? What he found, Or! Didn't find!

ColoradoMike

Apr 4, 2004
Colorado
Captbill,
On the feild test how did they fail? Did you hide something or was it at a site you think there was something.
Rangertell is just a highdollar dowsing rod. I mean really how can numbers typed into a calculator effect anything. It's not even attached to rod in anyway except by 2 sided tape. Can workl, As well as any dowsing rod can.
In my opion, for what it is worth, if a LRL really works it won't be for sale on any website.
The ones that I see that really work & I have one, were made by guys using it for there own benifit & don't want the hills crawling with guys using their invention. Even the ones that work have their limits & are now without challenges but they sure beat a couple of dowsing rods.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
Hey ColoradoMike.........The LRL that I own works. I can search an area 10 times faster than when I use the rods by them self. Less time spent searching adds up to a lot more finds and a lot less walking. When my rods or my LRL tells me there is no gold here ( which they seldom do) guess what. It's time to go for there is nothing to find here...Art

ColoradoMike

Apr 4, 2004
Colorado
That's great Art.
When my LRL says somethings there then I have to know is it natural or a treasure. Next step is to survey it. Pull out the PI's then the EM-83. You can be sure it is natural or a treasure at that point. Just added a portable core drill to the toolbox. Can't wait to try it out.

Good Luck Partner

Colorado

OP
OP
cptbil

cptbil

Bronze Member
Mar 27, 2003
Az/NM/Ca/Nv/Tx
Colo...Mike:
You misunderstood my post(s) about the? ::)? LRLs FAILURES!? ?::)
THEY WERE NOT! TESTS!
These were? ?ALL! ? ?:o Actual In the Field, LOOKING? ?::) for Treasure! EVENTS!?
ALL! Of The THESE EVENTS,? were done by Friends, or Personal Acquaintances!
In Fact!
One of the LRL Operator/owners was looking for a cache, that happened to be near one of my Spanish Caches.
He spent ? ?>:( the better part of the whole day!?
Just! Trying to get a reading!
He is the person who mentioned the area being TOO MINERALIZED![/b]
SO!
In this case, we weren't looking for one of my "interests"
His Grandfather, Actually found and took a part of this cache out!
Before running? ?;)? into Indian Troubles!? :o

OP
OP
cptbil

cptbil

Bronze Member
Mar 27, 2003
Az/NM/Ca/Nv/Tx
aarthrj3811:
If you want to make some BIG BUCKS! ? with your working LRL...
Drop me a Line!
I have a site in So. Ariz or one in Central NM.
Both are ready for recovery...
If! I can Find the Entrance!
I have the site location!? :D
I can put you to where, you are probably looking right at the entrance!
SO!? ?::)
When Can I expect you?? ?:-
If you need more information, send me an email!
I'll be waitting!

ColoradoMike

Apr 4, 2004
Colorado
Was treasure eventually recovered? I guess it had to be, How else would you know that they failed. I mean if you didn't make a recovery there simply may not be anything there right?
?I don't mean to give ya a hard time I just want to understand how you know failed unless there was a recovery after they surveyed.
Some guys will bring guys out & nothing is there but instead of them moving on they won't let go of there desire for something to be there. Now if a guy had solid proof not just a story then the LRL operator may be wrong.
?I haven't seen anything on the market that works. But I have seen ones that do all made my individuals.
It seem like most MFD are not reliable.

Well I ramble, just wondering how you determined their failure.

Thanks

ColoradoMike

Apr 4, 2004
Colorado
Bill I don't know about Art's but most WORKING lrl's can't pinpoint a entrance I wish it could boy do I. It can pinpont the location of the target. A walk about or something may work depending on the soil. I would try an EM-83 personally. It can give you the dept, size. A tunnel if it has not been filled in all the way.

OP
OP
cptbil

cptbil

Bronze Member
Mar 27, 2003
Az/NM/Ca/Nv/Tx
Colo...Mike:
Have you ever been to the field with one or more of these LRL aficionados?
Now! Remember...? ;D
ALL !
Of these guys are friends or acquaintances!? ?:D
I can introduce you to all of them, except for one,? RIGHT! Now!
How do I know that the LRLs did not work?
Well!
How about when two of these aficionados, right on the spot, make this statement!
Quote!, "I don't know why it (the LRL) doesn't work" unquote, and we are standing about 300 yds from a site that I opened up myself!
The other LRLs were of the type, which after after paying $2500 + $750 more for a? ?"Ghost Buster"
GEE! Whiz!...I can't figure out how come such an expensive device does/didn't work!
'Especially, when it has a?? ?::)? "Ghost Buster" ?? ::)? on it!
You dial in the Numbers for Gold, silver, etc.. then wander around, looking for the Signal Line! ? ;D
I have one more example...That is equally ;D ridiculous... ;D
to follow...

ColoradoMike

Apr 4, 2004
Colorado
I understand that mostthe crap being sold does not work, I mean if I had invented one that worked why would would I want 100 guys out there competing with me right?

I have a RangerTel I trade a kid an old detector for. It is just a Dowsing rod. The Calulator is ridiculous. To think I can type in #57258 & because it is glued to the rodbox housing think that it is going to do something is quite silly. But I did find a place for it in my arsenal.( Somewhere in my Garage under a bunch or crap) I would say in all fairness it does work as well as any dowsing rod.

What I keep asking you is how do you know something is there to begin with? Did you make a recovery after they couldn't find anything. What if they weren't working because there was no treasure?

OP
OP
cptbil

cptbil

Bronze Member
Mar 27, 2003
Az/NM/Ca/Nv/Tx
Colo...Mike:
In the above reply, you'll see where I did mention being with in 300 yrds of a site that I personally opened!
The Other story that I mentioned, "to follow", was...
A LRL owner/operator was taken to a friend of mine's, treasure site,
Where! They are actively digging as we speak!
This site is in the Caballo Mnts, 1/2 mile from the Fleming Site!
Where, "We!" The "BLM", & The U.S. Govt., Know there is a huge cache of gold bars!
Right?
You've been to the Tesoro-Del-Alma ? website,? ?:-\ Right?? :-\
Anyhow! There are gold bars? ?:o? and in? VAST Quanity there!
Just over the rise!
This LRL operator, set up his device, did his magic thing ? ::)? and then announced!
'bout 45 minutes later... :P
"There's no Gold here or anywhere near here!"
Golly! GEE!? ?;D
I wonder THEN!, What all of that fuss is over at "Fleming's Site" is about!

ColoradoMike

Apr 4, 2004
Colorado
OK Bill, I think I get it. When you say you opened it you are saying in code (wink) you made a treasure recovery right?

What if that treasure was already spirited away before he got there??? But you are probably right since most of those things don't work.

I am so persistant because I know of guys who have done surveys & nothing was really there. It was already gone or never was there. The guy will have such a strong belief that it was there that is must be there & assumes the surveyor is wrong. When the truth is there really is nothing there. The guy just can't face it. You know what I mean, you have seen it.

But if you have a site you made a recovery on & they said it was not there they were definitely wrong.

I just think we has the great hunters we are should always verify assumptions. Keeps us from digging unnecessarily.
I'd rather spend a week confiming with everything in the tool box before grabing a shovel. I want to know where, how deep & how much if possible.

Good Luck
Colorado

ColoradoMike

Apr 4, 2004
Colorado
Hey Bill, Tesoro-Del-Alma if that is to the south side of Granite Peak then there really isn't anything there anymore. If that is where it was. I saw the pic's on the website & I have been at that very spot & there is nothing there as of a few months ago. There is something on Grainte peak but a storm rolled in before I could breakout the big guns & scan it. There is something under a big pile of rocks but it maybe natural.

Colorado

OP
OP
cptbil

cptbil

Bronze Member
Mar 27, 2003
Az/NM/Ca/Nv/Tx
Colo..Mike:
Like I said,? ;)? When I took this guy and his LRL, the Gold Bars, were still in place!
The SITE! was still being guarded ? ?>:(? by Uncle Sam! ? ? :-\
All of this, the goldbars, US Govt & etc..
This situation, was all unknown by him, at the time!
WHAT IS KNOWN..
He failed to get a reading !

J

JBlack

cptbil said:
Colo..Mike:
Like I said,? ;)? When I took this guy and his LRL, the Gold Bars, were still in place!
The SITE! was still being guarded ? ?>:(? by Uncle Sam! ? ? :-\
All of this, the goldbars, US Govt & etc..
This situation, was all unknown by him, at the time!
WHAT IS KNOWN..
He failed to get a reading !

LRLs (enhanced by MFD or not) Do Not locate Gold.? It has been proven many times over that they are pure fraud and those that try to sell them (ie. D ell W inders, Tim Williams, Bob Yokum, Vincent Blanes, etc.) are modern day scam artists and criminals.

OP
OP
cptbil

cptbil

Bronze Member
Mar 27, 2003
Az/NM/Ca/Nv/Tx
DW:
When did you mention (date of) this Alabama Site?? ?;)
I don't seem to have a record of it!? :P
You may have sent it when my old computer was up and running
It has since, IE: "The Mother Board",? ? :'(? DIED!? ?:'(
I am still trying to recover/transfer the data from/off the old hard drive!
To the new computer!
No Luck!? >:(? So Far!? :P
Anyone out there know how?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread