FIFTH ANNUAL DUTCH HUNTERS RENDEZVOUS.......

dustcap

Apr 1, 2003
Phoenix, AZ
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo, Minelab Sovereign XS 2 Pro and Fisher 2 box
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: FIFTH ANNUAL DUTCH HUNTER'S RENDEZVOUS.......

Just thought you all would like to see another picture of a sample of the Dutchman's gold seen here mounted in Bob Corbin's ring. I took this one at this year's LDM Rendezvous.

Got a chance to try out the new Cannon Rebel T1I (15 megapixel) camera.

Had a great time visiting the Quarter Circle U ranch, (location of the famous "board house" ...thank you Howard, and chasin down a nearby mine "only about a half mile away". phew! ...someday I'm gonna get in shape (it must have been at least two hours on realtively flat terrain).

Those of you who missed out on being there again this year, your loss... the information passed out at these meetings is priceless. That includes the political views... thank you Bob Corbin, who says "we lawyers always have an answer."

Bob Schoose has been working with Virginia Peralta to establish legal rights, etc. and was very interesting to listen to, thank you for coming.

I had a great time meeting with all of those of you who have kindred spirits. Looking forward to seeing you again next year (if not before).

"dustcap" Ken Chichester

Attachments

• Bob Corbin ring with Dutchman gold posted.jpg
    Bob Corbin ring with Dutchman gold posted.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 385
  • board house posted.jpg
    board house posted.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 361

Ellie Baba

Mar 7, 2005
Laveen, AZ
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo

Hi Group,

We need no rumor started here so this is the straight scoop. Any questions please PM EB.

Bob Schoose and Virginia Peralta are not interested in establishing any legal rights, none, nada, no way. Bob already has a location for the LDM and has believed in this location for many years. Virginia loves the Supers and the history that belongs to the area. She does not consider herself a Dutch Hunter at all. She is interested in the legend and only the documented history relating to the Superstition area. The Peraltas are just like the Smiths and the Joneses; you can find them anywhere and everywhere. Virginia has no knowledge of any Peraltas claiming knowledge relating to the LDM.
Bob's main interest is his Goldfield Ghostown in Apache Junction and the Adam's Lost Ledge. He and Jack have solved this great lost mine mystery. We have been there on numerous occasions checking out the leads and clues and all of it fits. Bob plans on writing about the Lost Adam's soon.

Have a great weekend everyone,

EB

OP
OP
cactusjumper

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona

Here are a few pictures from the Rendezvous:

003_3.jpg

004_4.jpg

005_5.jpg

006_6.jpg

RANDYATWORK.jpg

RANDY AT WORK!

Joe Ribaudo

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread