What's new

Figure I will join in on the fun today....bag results from tonight.

AGCoinHunter

Bronze Member
Joined
Aug 13, 2009
Messages
2,074
Reaction score
25
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
ACE 250 (MD) Bare hands (CRH)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
With all of the awesome scores around here today by rileyboy and JD, I had the feeling that my bag today would give up some AG. Picked it up and didn't get to peak at it till I got home from work. Could see a few silvers peaking out at me when I looked at it when I got home. My wife wanted to cherry pick it but I didn't wait on her and went ahead and cracked it open. This bag had a little of everything in it. And this is my best bag I have had since I started. Here are the results:

120 - 40's
10 - 90% Kens
4 - Bens (63D, 52D, 61, 60)
1 - Walker (44)
1 - 90% silver commemorative Stone Mountain (been wanting this one for a long time)
1 - 1995 Olympic baseball clad commemorative (found 1 last year)
2 - impaired proofs (03, 04)
1 - NIFC (08)
$3.96 in extra change

and.....

my first guitar pick of the year! (Jim Dunlop nylon .73mm)

HH and enjoy a few picks of the score.

AG
 

Attachments

  • 72310 - 1.webp
    72310 - 1.webp
    25.2 KB · Views: 527
  • 72310 - 2.webp
    72310 - 2.webp
    31.9 KB · Views: 508
  • 72310 - 3.webp
    72310 - 3.webp
    32.8 KB · Views: 508
  • 72310 - 4.webp
    72310 - 4.webp
    31.2 KB · Views: 495
  • 72310 - 5.webp
    72310 - 5.webp
    17.1 KB · Views: 486
  • 72310 - 6.webp
    72310 - 6.webp
    18.7 KB · Views: 506
Upvote 0
glad my bags have passed by you. i was wondering if you had still been getting them. :icon_thumright:
 
silvercop said:
glad my bags have passed by you. i was wondering if you had still been getting them. :icon_thumright:

Actually this was one of yours and you missed edge checking... ;D

Yea, I "changed" the way I order and its helped to get around your dump bags.
 
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: What a score ! What a day for scores ! Too bad I forgot to order my 8 boxes today :help:
HH
Rich
 
To cool. When it rains it rains silver, or pours, or something like that. Glad you had a good hit.
 
Good take on the 90s. Six full rolls of 40s in one hit. Plus all the extra goodies to boot! Yep, bet that made your day (or evening)! :icon_sunny:

apush :read2:
 
That is a really great haul. I like the commemoratives too, but why all the fanfare about the guitar pick?
 
AG,
Excellent finds. I think the tide is turning now and everyone will be getting some good hits.
Just keep at it. The silver is out there. Nice pix
rileyboy
 
AG,
I forgot to mention your Stone Mountain find. That is a coin that is worth at least $40 to $50.
I have three of them, but I got them from dealers. That's a great find for you and your collection.
Congrats.
rileyboy
 
rileyboy said:
AG,
I forgot to mention your Stone Mountain find. That is a coin that is worth at least $40 to $50.
I have three of them, but I got them from dealers. That's a great find for you and your collection.
Congrats.
rileyboy

Yea, actually this is my third one. I bought one for my 7070 and my boss gave me one. But I still wanted to find one out in the wild. Would love to find the texas comm or the pilgram one. Those would look good in my 7070.
 
Wow! Great score. Man I too want one of them there Stone Mountian Commemorative.......

Jealous......... Congratulations.

Mojo
 
nice score!!!
what's a 7070?

HH,
Legend
 
mistergee said:

A 7070 is the number for the Dansco US type set for 20th centry coins. I started doing one about 6 months back and am a little over half way through. There are some tough coins to get though. Some of the early silver dollars are very expensive. But its a fun album to put together.
 
dave5710 said:
That is a really great haul. I like the commemoratives too, but why all the fanfare about the guitar pick?

Cause they are awsome! Love getting guitar picks in my bags, cause I know its hot off the coin counter. The more junk, the better they are.
 
WOW...That's awesome!!! :icon_thumright:

Joe
 
AG,
Excellent score! That Stone Mountain looks to be in really nice condition. Heck of a coin to pull from the wild!
Great job.
Steve
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom