What's new

Fillin Collection Holes

Bigj5731

Full Member
Joined
Aug 26, 2009
Messages
230
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
Michigan
Fillin' Collection Holes

Went and bought some silver today. Filling some holes. Filled 3 in my Standing liberty quarter book. and Filled 6 in my Walking Liberty Half book.

Decided to hit up the bank for some halfs and dimes.

Luckily found 70 dollars in halfs.....not one silver
Grabbed 300 in dimes. as I was about to call it quits with about 40 bucks left....i finally found a silver. That gave me motivation to do the rest of the rolls.

Ended up with 2 silver dimes. 52, 61. Also a Pence and a Clear button from someones shirt.

-bigJ
 
Upvote 0
Re: Fillin' Collection Holes

better than nothin, at least you got some to add to the pile. In need to fill some holes in my collection too, I'm trying not to buy any. I'd rather find them. I'm sure I'll have to buy some of them though.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom