Fimd of a lifetime key indian Thread & Consiquences of Lying

Status
Not open for further replies.

finder78

Banned
Jun 21, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
View attachment 712120well i was sick anddid not want to go outbut i amglad idid.After finding a 100 Indians in a field that seem littered with Indians I coild not belive my eyes A 1877 Indian this had made my entire detecting worth it I am still in shock.This is a sandy field I do not even know what to say WOW I have only found a 2 cented and real there and endless Indians my whole detecting carrer is made sorry I posted it 2 times

Last edited:
That's beyond Awesome ! Bet ya felt like Custer at little big horn ! :laughing7:

The 1877 is cool but the real find is 100 Indians! Let's see the picture of that!

I willhave 2lay them allout I have about 130 of the somekey dates in a indian bookbut I will post them.I found over 30 in 2 hours in this fiesl

Awesome find. I know you are feeling under the weather, but how about a picture of the obverse.

WTG!! It will be hard to top that my friend.. CONGRATS.. HH

This indian looks a awful lot like rj35pj's indian

i agree. you can even see that it is a picture of a picture (2 different screen colors) and the dirt patterns match up exactly. strange...:icon_scratch:

Exactly alike

absolutely amazing, even the same dirt!

i agree. you can even see that it is a picture of a picture (2 different screen colors) and the dirt patterns match up exactly. strange...:icon_scratch:

This is 100% RJ35PJ's coin. It's a picture of a picture. All dirt spots are 100% the same on both pics. Nice try guy.

lol in the time I spent to make that post, 3 other people did the same thing. Man, I must be getting slow.

Wow, how ridiculous! It is the same coin. The dirt is exactly the same, there is even the same white blob in the white background upper right. Why would anybody post something like this?? Thanks for wasting my time....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back