What's new

Final Artifact Tray

catherine1

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 25, 2010
Messages
1,817
Reaction score
1,080
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
After 2 yrs. of searching, this finishes the last of the 5 trays of artifacts from our family farm for my children. This ones for my oldest Jen. All pieces from previous posts.
 

Attachments

  • 002.webp
    002.webp
    63 KB · Views: 409
Upvote 0
You've worked your butt off to put those together for your family, awesome job times two.....
 
very nicely arranged
you can keep that group together for years to come
steve
 
Thanks for the posts and comments! I tried to include a little bit of everything, broken or not. Some examples such as the drills ( I have found one drill unbroken and they are hard to find whole). I will keep the rest of my finds in my tray. Thanks for looking. Here's my best find. The pic is fresh from the artifact garden.
 

Attachments

  • 007.webp
    007.webp
    405.2 KB · Views: 208

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom