What's new

Final silver for 2010? - 12/05

Michiganne

Silver Member
Joined
Mar 27, 2007
Messages
4,403
Reaction score
551
Golden Thread
0
Location
SW Michigan
Detector(s) used
Explorer SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I went out Sunday afternoon for a chilly bit. I decided my cornfields are getting pretty frozen so I went back to a former township hall site I have permission to hunt. I've hit it before with my Ace (found only a clad dime) but have never hunted it with my Explorer. This time I got permission to turn off the nearby electric fence, which was cool. :icon_thumleft: I found a lot of trash and bits of this and that, so when I got another good sounding signal I wasn't expecting a coin. Out came a nice, smooth and shiny '37 Washington. I also found a button and several big chunks of coal, which I like for some reason. :dontknow: They must have heated the township hall with it. I'll put one in my school room on the nature shelf and burn the rest in the woodstove. :wink:

This may be my last hunt for a while with Christmas and all its busyness ahead. :'(

HH and thanks for looking,
Michiganne
 

Attachments

  • P1130067comp.webp
    P1130067comp.webp
    15.6 KB · Views: 215
  • P1130073comp.webp
    P1130073comp.webp
    18.7 KB · Views: 211
Re: Final silver for 2010?

Way to end the season. I of course am not done yet! :laughing7: I will find a plce to dig somewhere! I thinkj you should place lumps of coal in some stockings just to mess with Doug and the kids! :laughing7:
 
Re: Final silver for 2010?

Mike from MI said:
I think you should place lumps of coal in some stockings :laughing7:

Hmmmmm. :angel12:
 
Congrats on the nice silver Washington! :icon_thumright:
 
Sweet end of the season hunt Anne, I think I've had mine too. Nice contrast of silver against coal. Happy holidays - ffd
 
Sweet Silver Anne!!
Cool button also. :icon_thumleft:
 
Nice late season score there Anne. Congrats on the big silver. :hello2:
 
nice work Anne, braving the cold to pull some more of that shiny stuff out of the dirt! Lets pray for a super short winter with an early thaw!
 
Nice find on the silver! If the weather guy s are right, most of us will be up to our behinds in white stuff very soon. My last hunt for the year ended in silver too (rosie), but it was a good 3 weeks ago. Why is the itch so bad already?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom