What's new

Final Tally of the 12 boxes

kurtma12

Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2009
Messages
89
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Location
Georgia
After the first 5 were so incredible, I had pretty high hopes. Box 6 was loaded too, box 7 had 12 40's, then 8 - 12 were skunks. Best 1 week total ever for me, here were the numbers:

40% Kennedy - 221 total (65-15, 66-29, 67-78, 68-67, 69-32)
90% Kennedy - 40
Ben Franklins - 10
Walkers - 6
Commemorative - 1
Clad Proof - 7
Strange stamped gold - 1

Very very excited.
Hopefully next week will be just as good as the last 2 weeks

Oh, sorry about no pictures yet. I already took the pictures, but then my wife packed the camera because we are going to a wedding later. When she uploads the pictures from the wedding, I will get these. Probably late tonight or tomorrow
 
Upvote 0
congrats on a great week. :icon_thumleft:
 
Wow, nice. 53 oz silver. Can't wait until I can do 12 boxes...20 boxes...

But, the fiduciary requirements to complete that type of transaction are not currently feasible in the present economic situation. (always thought that was funny on "In Living Color")

-Happyspider-
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom