What's new

Finally, a 1970-D!

Joliet Jake

Full Member
Joined
May 10, 2005
Messages
135
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Illinois
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Been CRHing for a over 2 years now, over 150,000 coins searched, and found my first 1970-D today. Old Jack has been rode hard and put away wet, but I am still thrilled. Right on the end of a roll, date side up! Out of 4 boxes, three were skunks, and then this coin was found. I just kept staring at it, thinking, "Can this be real? +3000 coins in a row and nothing then a 1970!"
 

Attachments

  • 70-Kennedy-TN.webp
    70-Kennedy-TN.webp
    14.6 KB · Views: 285
Upvote 0
Congrats J-town Jake on the 1970-D....Good luck on finding the 1970-S
 
Welcome to club 70!
 
Congrats JJ!!! I'm sure that was a good feeling to finally find one. Hope a few more make it into your boxes soon.
 
Awesome find, don't lose it. :wink:
 
Still ain't found one....

Robin
 
Nice. Over a 1/4 million coins searched and no 1970 yet :icon_jokercolor:
 
Those babies are tough to find and so is the 1987. Nice find!
 
Silver_Fox said:
Nice. Over a 1/4 million coins searched and no 1970 yet :icon_jokercolor:

Fox, you are due! I know there is at least one out there for you. The fun is in the chase.

Thanks, everyone. I feel like I made an "Accomplishment", like on the X-Box 360 games I play with my kids('70-D - 100 points). I have a lot of Accomplishments left to go.
Still need to find my first:
Silver S proof
Commemorative Half- Clad
Comm. Half - Silver
Magicians Coin
many more I can't think of right now....
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom