What's new

Finally a decent half dollar day!

jlb783

Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 1, 2008
Messages
448
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Location
Texas
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Outback
My dad went out of town for business and he got about $100 in halves and $50 in quarters and we found 5 40%er's and 1 90%er, I found about half of them so he insisted on me taking a 40%er and the 90%er, I tried not to take them but he made me. ;D And the quarters I found 3 BU New Mexico (they were the nicest I've ever seen not slabbed) quarters and 1 bicentinneal.
 
Upvote 0
Sweet! Any day finding silver is a nice day. :thumbsup:
 
1 bicentinneal.
c'mon now - i just went though a box of halves an 50% of them were bi's----any where you go there worth fiddy cents
 
Piercesdad said:
1 bicentinneal.
c'mon now - i just went though a box of halves an 50% of them were bi's----any where you go there worth fiddy cents
I know that about the halves, I found 1 bicentinneal quarter and 100 bicentinneal halves. I am going to release the quarter back into the wild cause I know it's worth 25 cents, but I have just never found a bicentineal quarter.
 
I keep all my bicentennial quarters because I think the reverse is one of the best designs ever made.

Edit: Besides there hard to find in circulation. I don't know about in boxes though.
 
The last box of quarters that I went through it only had 6 or 7 bi-quarters in it. I have always kept them so I just tossed them on the pile.
 
mistergee said:
but I have just never found a bicentineal quarter.
thats wierd....i have a ton of them
I hardly ever do quarters but my dad just happened to get them.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom