What's new

Finally a dream box

silver1/2

Tenderfoot
Joined
Sep 6, 2010
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Well, I never have much luck with the loomis boxes. In fact, out of the 20 or so I have searched (only one bank carries them in my area) most were rerolls, marked coins, etc. I decided to try 4 more boxes and when I peeked into the first three....no enders - but the last one had 9!. That box gave up 87 40% and 33 90% - of which 2 were 64' kennedys and the rest Bens and Walkers. The other three boxes gave up 1 40%. Add those to what i got out of 6 Brinks boxes and I ended up with 109 40% and 43 90%. Best week so far!
 
Upvote 0
Congrats on that great score! I have 4 boxes coming this week, it's been a year since I've ordered a box of halves. I'm hoping for the best. ffd
 
sweet score, I can't wait to get a box like that. My best box only had 8 keepers so far, but I rarely do boxes. I tnd to do small road trips, and it usually works out well for me
 
CONGRATULATIONS!!! LOOKS LIKE SANTA CAME EARLY THIS YEAR! :icon_santa:

STILL DREAMING OF MY OWN DREAM BOX...

HH,

$ilver$urfer
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom