What's new

Finally a pretty good day

Cletus

Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2015
Messages
458
Reaction score
564
Golden Thread
0
Location
Winchester Virginia
Detector(s) used
XP Deus / Garrett AT Pro / Garrett AT Pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
had a good day!! after digging 46 modern bullets and about to give up. I found a great little pocket.
dug a couple items that i'm not sure about. first one is a bullet with a stem in the base. the other is a button.
it looks like some type of star?? but really not sure. any help would be great!!





 
Upvote 22
No help with ID but congrats on your finds
 
tn_outstanding.gif
Nice finds and sure a member will jump in shortly with a ID on the star! Thanks for sharing...
 
from what I have been told the bullet is called a Georgia Teat. And my star button is actually a flower lol.
but I still think it is awesome. Hopefully the relics will keep coming as I get deeper into the camp.
 
Last edited:
Thanks vpnavy that's it!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom