What's new

Finally a proof!!!

zmemarine

Full Member
Joined
Feb 6, 2008
Messages
151
Reaction score
3
Golden Thread
0
Called a local bank and they said they had 280 in halves. Got there and picked them up and the teller asked if I wanted here loose halves. Sure. She had one dollars worth and the top one was a bicenntenial clad proof. SWEEET!
The 280 wasn't great but had a '64 and a 82p no FG, also a first.
 
Upvote 0
Congrats on the proof & 'no initials' 82-P. As I mentioned in an earlier post, the first finds are the sweetest.

As for the 'no initials' coins, all I have ever found here were the 82-P's. They have them in 83 and 90 as well, but no such luck on those in my area.

Again, kudos on your first.
 
I have also found '72d and '80d no fg also.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom