What's new

Finally after 2 weeks

tnt-k9

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 28, 2010
Messages
1,259
Reaction score
1,209
Golden Thread
1
Location
Dutch Caribbean
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Things have been pretty bleak for the past 2 weeks since I found the 2 tone gold that I was able to return. I got a cashier's check from the owner with a reward amount that was $40.00 more than scrap value so I was pretty pleased.

This morning's hunt produced the 8 gram Plat, the .925 heart pendant and the toasty .925 ring. The larger toasty silver ring, far right I found yesterday. It has some very small 10K gold inlay.

Thanks for looking and good luck out there!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0325.webp
    IMG_0325.webp
    25.9 KB · Views: 307
  • IMG_0322.webp
    IMG_0322.webp
    16.3 KB · Views: 316
Upvote 0
They're all beauties, tnt-K9!

Congrats on that Plat...great find!

Lorraine
 
Great finds tnt-k9! Im still looking for my first platinum! WTG!
 
Great to see you finding again. Nice Plat!!
 
Pt ring still on my bucket list nice finds
 
Great hunt, that is a nice Pt. ring!
 
You're back in the groove! Great loot!
 
A great morning! I'm still looking for a Plat!
:occasion14:
 
I want me a plat...congrats on a super find.
 
PLAT is always what im hoping to see on those white gold looking rings. Super job out there.

Dew
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom