What's new

Finally after 4 years... GOLD!

Joined
Jun 6, 2012
Messages
19
Reaction score
83
Golden Thread
0
Location
Illinois
Detector(s) used
Garret AT Pro
MXT w/D2

Bounty Hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
After 4 years I have finally hit gold. Rang as a 59 on the AT Pro. It has the owners name engraved and I will try to return it. Same week I also found the 1957 quarter and 1921 Illinois chauffeur license. I,m on a roll! ring1.webpring2.webp
 
Upvote 72
Nice going on your first gold ring!

tabman
 
Excellent ring. Congrats on ending the drought.:thumb_up:

I've found many gold and silver rings, but curiously, never a class ring. So good on you!
 
Great first gold! I just got permission on a high school built in 1912 and privately owned now, I'm dreaming of a class ring find and return.
 
Good score on the gold ring but that chauffeur's badge is a real keeper.

Regards + HH

Bill
 
Congrats on your gold class ring - silver 1957 quarter and chauffeur license, wish you the best of luck on finding the owner of the class ring - anyway thanks for posting your pictures and story & I wish you many more great finds while out dirt fishin.

Texas ED
 
Congrats on your first gold, I know that feels good!!
Love the class ring and hope I find one some day but, really like that chauffeur's license too.
Awesome day for you!!
 
Congratulations on the find. Also good luck on the return. I still haven't found any class rings yet!
 
Congratulations on you first gold ticket! :occasion14:
 
It took me about four years to dig my first gold ring, it's a rush when it finally happens. Nice job
 
Congrats on your gold class ring - silver 1957 quarter and chauffeur license, wish you the best of luck on finding the owner of the class ring - anyway thanks for posting your pictures and story & I wish you many more great finds while out dirt fishin.

Texas ED
Ditto Texas Ed's comment.
 
Congratualtions on the gold ring find! Good luck on finding the owner! GL & HH
 
Awesome! May the roll your on continue!

Congrats on your first gold class ring, silver quarter, and an awesome chauffeurs badge!

It only took me 26 years! To find a class ring. Lol!

I googled the name, found the owner, and sent it to her, just waiting for confirmation she received it.
Good luck with your ring return!
 
Beautiful ring! If you can't locate a yearbook, high school and college year books are now on ancestry.com., you just need a membership or a trial membership to search them. Good luck
 
Sweet ,,, always great to come home with gold.
Nice silver quarter, , but the Chauffeur License is outstanding.
Congrats
 
That's quite the trifecta!! Congrats and keep 'em comin' outta da dirt!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom