H HistoryUnderFoot Greenie Joined Jun 6, 2012 Messages 19 Reaction score 83 Golden Thread 0 Location Illinois Detector(s) used Garret AT Pro MXT w/D2 Bounty Hunter Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 19, 2016 #1 After 4 years I have finally hit gold. Rang as a 59 on the AT Pro. It has the owners name engraved and I will try to return it. Same week I also found the 1957 quarter and 1921 Illinois chauffeur license. I,m on a roll! Upvote 72
After 4 years I have finally hit gold. Rang as a 59 on the AT Pro. It has the owners name engraved and I will try to return it. Same week I also found the 1957 quarter and 1921 Illinois chauffeur license. I,m on a roll!
ScubaDetector Silver Member Joined Mar 1, 2016 Messages 3,689 Reaction score 8,247 Golden Thread 1 Location Port Huron MI 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used 2 Fisher CZ-21's 8 and 10" coils Tesoro Tiger Shark 8 and 10" coils (Interchangeable) Minelab E-Trac with Sun Ray Probe Primary Interest: Beach & Shallow Water Hunting Jul 19, 2016 #21 Great find and so is your badge. Love those old ones. Keep us posted on the return.
Agent Green Hero Member Joined Jul 19, 2013 Messages 668 Reaction score 1,063 Golden Thread 0 Location Midwest Detector(s) used Equinox 800, CTX 3030, Tesoro Silver Umax, Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 19, 2016 #22 Congrats !! Way to go..
U U.B. Sr. Member Joined Apr 27, 2015 Messages 485 Reaction score 713 Golden Thread 0 Location Oklahoma Detector(s) used AT Pro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 19, 2016 #23 That's not a bad day's work! Congratulations!
tomhighland Bronze Member Joined Sep 26, 2015 Messages 1,420 Reaction score 1,511 Golden Thread 0 Location In MI woods Detector(s) used AT PRO Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jul 20, 2016 #24 Congratulations on the first. Nice finds all around. Good luck on the return.