Finally after 45 years of digging big silver bucket lister

Johncoho

Silver Member
Feb 14, 2014
Martinsburg, Pa. in the summer and Apache Junction
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectrum XLT, Garrett AT Pro, Macro pinpointer, Garrett carrot pinpointer,
Lesch digger, Nel Tornado coil for ATPro, Garret ATMax with Nel Tornado coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I had an outing in Phoenix and what started as a mediocre day turned into a bucket lister find. Two tokens, a common car wash token and an Alabama luxury tax token circa 1930's, four Wheat pennies, a marble, a piece of jewelry shaped like a flower bud, a souvenir penny from Sedona, and an 1889 o Morgan silver dollar about 9 or 10 inches deep. Pictures of before and after cleaning. The before pictures show it cleaned with soap and water. No effect at all because the soil here destroys silver. Very happy with this bucket lister. The scratch on the face was not from me but was probably like that when it was lost. A beautiful day to be out in Arizona. Thanks for looking and good luck out there. IMG_0001.JPG IMG_0002.JPG IMG_0001.JPG IMG_0002.JPG IMG_0003.JPG IMG_0004.JPG IMG_0005.JPG IMG_0006.JPG

Upvote 84

against the wind

Gold Member
Jul 27, 2015
Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Silver Dollars have evaded my coil,,
I first put the coil to the soil in 1970,, but have yet to find a Silver Dollar,,, Congratulations big time!!

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have never gotten a Silverdollar but I have gotten 2
8 reales at two different locations I’ve been Detecting for 5 years I do love my Spanish reales. Oh I got an Eisenhower one time LOL

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread