Mountain Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Max, Minelab
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
CC545F63-B6AD-4417-82B7-24547D27BEF5.jpeg73E9CCCA-D73D-4C00-9FCF-23E2A78C043D.jpeg

And what a beauty she is, my first SLQ with a date!:headbang::headbang::headbang:

It’s been over a month since I’ve gotten out, really dry turf, along with peak season of other things to do, golf game still sucks though.

This permission I had hunted hard a few times before, but the Max told me there were a few things I missed.
The quarter rang up as a jumpy 78, and wasn’t too deep, maybe 5 inches... awesome.

Also, was happy to find a 1907 V nickel, practically on the surface, strange.
The Bell thing I thought was a dog tag, but it’s an advertising piece from 1910 for “Dr. Bells Pine Tar Honey”
The phrase “Cures for Coughs” along the bottom is about all that’s legible.

A WW1 cufflink, a few wheats, and a key were also rescued from the yard.
D80765B4-78A1-4186-A9F0-83C1D5A40FBD.jpeg

Thanks for looking!:hello:

Upvote 68
That's a beaut! Congrats! :thumbsup:

Big congrats BWD! That's one sharp looking SLQ. Based upon your other photo, it looks like you had a very satisfying hunt!

Good job digging that jumpy 78 signal, those questionable targets can always be a great surprise.

Congratulations Dave! And a sweet one indeed!

Congratulations, Dave........
That's a sweet lookin' SLQ!! And the rest ain't too shabby, either! Your instincts were on the "money" about that permission............

Hello BWD. Dang that was one hell'uva hunt...SLQ, Merc, WC's, V Nick, nice buttons, and quirky tag...NICE!!! Ya gonna go back right?

I have a few SLQ's but not one is close to yours in condition...most are dateless.

BTW you are correct very dry dirt up here too and gonna be hot pretty soon.

May the finds be with you. C9

Beautiful SLQ, congratulations! :occasion14:

Gorgeous Lady, Dave. 🙌 Helluva hunt!!!

That's a real beauty Dave congrats.

:occasion14: Love that SLQ Dave, you just don't dig em with that much detail very often.

One of the best looking dug SLQs I've ever seen. Way to recover that BWD, keep that good luck rolling!

very nice coins, I am so happy you began this year with a bang

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back