What's new

Finally after a very long time. Dream Box.

coinmojo

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2008
Messages
2,484
Reaction score
10
Golden Thread
0
Location
Michigan
Well not quite a Dream Box but it has to be the best box I've seen in nearly 2 years.

This box had a Ben showing on one end and 6 other rolls showing silver.

The total take for this box was 86 keepers.

Short of the 100 Dream Box Requirement..... But Very Dreamy indeed.

Only the one Ben a couple of 64's and the rest were 40%'s

Very nice Box. practically Doubled my January totals. It's been a down month but I ain't giving up. Not yet at least.

My other 7 boxes this week so far produced 17 keepers.

Mojo
 
Upvote 0
Very Nice haul there :icon_thumleft: I have yet to score a "dream box" either, but I'm hoping the day will come. Keep it up
 
Congratulations Mojo on that Dream Box :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Here in Connecticut anything over 50 keepers in a box qualifies as a genuine dream box.
HH
Rich
 
Happy for you. Nice to know they are still out there.
 
Good for you :thumbsup:.I'm still dreaming of a dream box ;D
 
You should be very happy.. The best box I ever got was like 60 40% & 2 90% and that was back in the year 2000 where silver was $5.00/oz... I have yet to find a dream box

The dealers back then offered $.55 per 40%
 
Great box Mojo! Now send some my way. :icon_thumleft:
HH
Gilbert
 
Mojo what no picture? You are the master of the flasher. I mean you are the titan of the timer ummm the king of picture taking. I just would really like to see a picture. Awesome find.

golden silver
 
Rich Hartford said:
Congratulations Mojo on that Dream Box :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Here in Connecticut anything over 50 keepers in a box qualifies as a genuine dream box.
HH
Rich

here in AZ a dreambox is considered 10 or more keepers in a box. LOL.

So far in 3 years I've gotten one dreambox. It had 11 keepers!
 
jrf30 said:
Rich Hartford said:
Congratulations Mojo on that Dream Box :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Here in Connecticut anything over 50 keepers in a box qualifies as a genuine dream box.
HH
Rich

here in AZ a dreambox is considered 10 or more keepers in a box. LOL.

So far in 3 years I've gotten one dreambox. It had 11 keepers!

Ouch, 11 thats pathetic. Why the lack of silver? That many people searching dried it all out?

Not to start rumors but I had heard on another web forum that there is a carrier in the SW (no idea who it is) owned by someone who pulled all silver out of their deliveries. Now, this might just be a rumor but can you imagine the heap of silver this person could have if they had access to a supply?
 
That would explain the lack of silver here in the SW.

I ran a streak last year of 54 skunks out of 57. The other 3 boxes gave a total of 4 silvers. So 4 in 57 boxes.

Just tough around here.

So I do more pennies than most. Keep adding the coppers to my garage. have about 2,500 pounds right now. :-)

In 3 years I've had one box over 10 silvers, and three boxes over 5 silvers. In 3 years. But hey - I'm buying houses for $65,000 that sold a few years ago new for $245,000. I doubt they go back up to that level again soon, but the cash flows are great and the potential to go back to about $135,000 is great int he next 5 years, IMHO. I bought 48 of them last year, and already have 3 this year. :-) That makes up for the lack of silver!
 
jrf30 said:
That would explain the lack of silver here in the SW.

I ran a streak last year of 54 skunks out of 57. The other 3 boxes gave a total of 4 silvers. So 4 in 57 boxes.

Just tough around here.

So I do more pennies than most. Keep adding the coppers to my garage. have about 2,500 pounds right now. :-)

In 3 years I've had one box over 10 silvers, and three boxes over 5 silvers. In 3 years. But hey - I'm buying houses for $65,000 that sold a few years ago new for $245,000. I doubt they go back up to that level again soon, but the cash flows are great and the potential to go back to about $135,000 is great int he next 5 years, IMHO. I bought 48 of them last year, and already have 3 this year. :-) That makes up for the lack of silver!

51 houses! Wow, thats a lot of houses. I do rentals on the side and they are great for cash flows. Just take up a lot of time when you work full time and have this horrid addiction of searching coin rolls.
 
Nice, I can't wait to get something like that
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom