What's new

Finally cleaned up that watch that I found the other day.....

lorraine

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 15, 2010
Messages
4,474
Reaction score
3,764
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Minelab GT; Sov Elite
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
This watch is a bracelet style watch...I really like it, but it is ruined beyond repair; must have been lost many years ago.

I was just curious to find out what the face looked like prior to falling prey to the salty ocean so I electrolyzed it and here is the "before " and "after"

Thanks for looking

Lorraine
 

Attachments

  • Picture_7286.webp
    Picture_7286.webp
    40.9 KB · Views: 738
Upvote 0
stevemc said:
Lorraine, see if they have one that has a low to higher range. amperage. So you can start low and work your way up. Maybe .25 and up to 2 amp. Something like that. You can plug it in to the wall, and let it work.

Thanks, Steve

Will try to get to R S soon.

Lorraine
 
Lorraine, when you do have a switchable power supply, you start low, and slowly switch higher. Once it starts bubbling slightly-fizzing, leave it there. Each sized thing is different.
 
stevemc said:
Lorraine, when you do have a switchable power supply, you start low, and slowly switch higher. Once it starts bubbling slightly-fizzing, leave it there. Each sized thing is different.

OK; thanks again, Steve.

Lorraine
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom