T TT Full Member Joined Jan 15, 2008 Messages 167 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Location Milky Way Apr 3, 2008 #1 A 1953 Philly Franklin. Still need the 1955 to complete the series (I have the proof). Upvote 0
coolpix9 Bronze Member Joined Jan 17, 2007 Messages 1,224 Reaction score 30 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Other Apr 3, 2008 #2 I think you get a free samich with every Philly Franklin. Nice find, Jim
T TT Full Member Joined Jan 15, 2008 Messages 167 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Location Milky Way Apr 3, 2008 Thread Owner #3 Coolpix, thank you and Cramerica.
Silver_Fox Bronze Member Joined May 16, 2007 Messages 2,494 Reaction score 11 Golden Thread 0 Location Good 'Ol USA / Detector(s) used Garrett Ace 250 of course Apr 3, 2008 #4 Glad you got what you needed. Maybe I should buy an album. I have found 109 Bens but I just put them in rolls.
Glad you got what you needed. Maybe I should buy an album. I have found 109 Bens but I just put them in rolls.
TxTim Silver Member Joined Jan 14, 2007 Messages 2,735 Reaction score 28 Golden Thread 0 Location Texas Detector(s) used DFX & SE Apr 4, 2008 #5 Silver_Fox said: Glad you got what you needed. Maybe I should buy an album. I have found 109 Bens but I just put them in rolls. Click to expand... Those Franklin albums fill up fast - short series.
Silver_Fox said: Glad you got what you needed. Maybe I should buy an album. I have found 109 Bens but I just put them in rolls. Click to expand... Those Franklin albums fill up fast - short series.
Scalper Bronze Member Joined Jul 18, 2006 Messages 1,217 Reaction score 9 Golden Thread 0 Location Curitiba, Brazil Apr 4, 2008 #6 Nice Tony on filling up your 53 P slot and best of luck on the 55 to finish your set