What's new

Finally found gold at new lake

treblehunter

Gold Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2013
Messages
9,692
Reaction score
11,296
Golden Thread
0
Location
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II
XP Deus
Garrett pro pointer
XP Deus MI-6 pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
10 k with a tiny diamond, gold looks so nice in that scoop. I also found a junk ring looks like at one time it was plated? Nice hot day, felt good to be in the lake
1439847058507.webp
1439847073563.webp
1439847087443.webp
 
Upvote 40
Ahhh now theres a little hit.
WD.

General rule is... where there is one... there is more ;)
 
Gold looks nice where ever you find it.:laughing7:


GOD Bless

Chris
 
That's a pretty ring. Gold in the scoop, , nothing prettier.
Congratulations
 
So now you have graduated from silver every week to gold. Wtg Brad!
 
Nice looking little ring.
 
A Nice Gold and a New Lake! With more chances of...Keep them coming..
 
Your water hunts have been good so far this year.
 
Nice find treble
 
Atta boy!!!

great looking ring there friend!
 
TREBLEHUNTER LIKE THE RING FIND , AND HOT IT WAS HOT FOR SURE . DOWN MY WAY 94-96 CANT WAIT TILL FALL COMES ON IN .
 
Nice find treble
Thanks
Ahhh now theres a little hit.
WD.

General rule is... where there is one... there is more ;)
I keep looking, sooner or later I'll score big, time and location.

Gold looks nice where ever you find it.:laughing7:


GOD Bless

Chris
God bless you too Chris, thanks.

That's a pretty ring. Gold in the scoop, , nothing prettier.
Congratulations
Thanks

So now you have graduated from silver every week to gold. Wtg Brad!
I'm trying?

Nice looking little ring.
I love this water hunting.

A Nice Gold and a New Lake! With more chances of...Keep them coming..
You know me brother, I just keep plugging in there.

Sweet gold !
You gotta love it, lol
 
Good job brad, yesterday was over 90° here so I bet that water was refreshing!

Sweet gold!
 
Your water hunts have been good so far this year.
Thanks, more stuff gets lost in the water.

Atta boy!!!

great looking ring there friend!
Thanks Dave

TREBLEHUNTER LIKE THE RING FIND , AND HOT IT WAS HOT FOR SURE . DOWN MY WAY 94-96 CANT WAIT TILL FALL COMES ON IN .
I spent thirty-some years working on commercial roofs, I do not like the heat. When I'm in the water hunting, I feel so much better, I really enjoy my retirement.
THANKS SUTPHIN lol.
 
Congrats Treb... nice gold! Best of luck to you!
 
Nice little ring and being gold even better....:icon_thumleft:
 
Very nice Treb! Congrats on your gold!!! Looks like it has a diamond in the center too!
I'm gonna print out a picture of your ring and tape it on my detector for inspiration.
 
Good job there Treble !! :metaldetector: :treasurechest: :headbang:
 
That's a beaut Brad. Don't let the wife see that'un! She'll want to keep it!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom