What's new

Finally found gold at new lake

treblehunter

Gold Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2013
Messages
9,692
Reaction score
11,296
Golden Thread
0
Location
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II
XP Deus
Garrett pro pointer
XP Deus MI-6 pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
10 k with a tiny diamond, gold looks so nice in that scoop. I also found a junk ring looks like at one time it was plated? Nice hot day, felt good to be in the lake
1439847058507.webp
1439847073563.webp
1439847087443.webp
 
Upvote 40
HAHAHA! Nice ring but I feel cheated......wheres the silver? Just kidding. Excellent find!!!!!!!:occasion14:
 
Congrats Treb... nice gold! Best of luck to you!
You too buddy

Nice little ring and being gold even better....:icon_thumleft:
Thanks bud

Very nice Treb! Congrats on your gold!!! Looks like it has a diamond in the center too!
I'm gonna print out a picture of your ring and tape it on my detector for inspiration.
I hope you find a big platinum diamond, good luck beeps!

Good job there Treble !! :metaldetector: :treasurechest: :headbang:
Thank you

That's a beaut Brad. Don't let the wife see that'un! She'll want to keep it!
She already got the house, lol JK
She didn't like all my metal detecting?

WTG BRAD!


Thanks!
 
Nice recovery on the ring looks like it has some age to it as well.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom