What's new

FINALLY found ONE 2009 dime while searching!

jrf30

Bronze Member
Joined
May 7, 2006
Messages
1,896
Reaction score
385
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
dfx, Ryedale!
It's been over a year since they came out, and unlike the quarters they look just like the year before. Nothing special. Yet the 2009 dimes are HARD to find. I've been searching all year, and have tellers at about 30 banks looking, and have found NONE before today. Finally found ONE 2009 dime. I put that with my ONE 2009 nickel that was found in Puerto Rico by my brother as we were getitng on a cruise ship in September (And nothing since on nickels either), and that leaves me still woefullly short in colelcting a roll of each mint mark!

Anyone else finding any 2009 dimes or nickels? have some you are willing to sell at face or thereabouts? :-)
 
Upvote 0
joad said:
Got 3 today in my change at Mickey-Dees...fresh out of a roll. Almost went inside to see if they had any rolls, but was in a huge hurry.

Joad

Willing to send them out in an envelope if I pay you for postage and for the dimes?

:-)
 
Rich Hartford said:
I found a full box of the 2009 Dimes. I think it was in June of 09.
HH
Rich

Yep I got 2 boxes last year, I made a post about it about how I had to dump both boxes and was a total waste of my time, looks like I should of kept some of them. :'(
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom