Finally Found One!

Cedric's

Jun 2, 2014
Eastern US
Detector(s) used
Garrett At Gold Garrett Pro Pointer AT
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Have searched through a fair amount of Quarter rolls to no avail..... just checked my change from a local fast food joint, and I was handed this! Not the best shape, but I'll take it. 2020 W Salt Water Bay 20210921_122725.jpg 20210921_122731.jpg

Upvote 6

Back-of-the-boat

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2013
California
Detector(s) used
AT GOLD/Garrett /C.Scope cs4PI/Garrett(carrot) pro pointer/ 5x8 double d coil and sniper coil/Lesche digger/Lesche "T" handle shovel.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have found 4 "W" quarters buying quarters at the car wash for laundry money so they are out there and also got a silver quarter from there too.

Barrydang

Sep 2, 2019
alabama
Detector(s) used
minelab, fisher
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats. They are tough to find. When i worked at a grocery store I was buying and returning the boxes after I searched them. They were trusting enough to let me. Searching 1-2 boxes a week for over a year.I have found close to 90. Keep looking buy rolls when you can.

port ewen ace

Silver Member
Dec 16, 2012
port ewen ny
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT-PRO & Equinox800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
SALT RIVER (1), LAND (4), & SAN ANTONIO (2) are the hard to find--- my W tally sits at about 100-- getting more for W's now than when 1st issued--all MS++ & going for $13- $25. sold a roll of River OF NO... for $445. just sold an 81 half obv. CUD for $17.50. over 80 boxes of halves since 1/1/21--- 1 BEN & maybe 7 40%------- horrendous year for FIDDY CENT coins:BangHead: :sad11:
???:dontknow: :angry4::sad11:

Shiloh098

Greenie
Oct 20, 2021
Somewhere in Alaska
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Hello, I’m new but I’m awe struck with what I’m discovering on these forums! I think it’s awesome you guys are finding these quarters.

Is there a favorite webpage that lists the valuable coins? I did a google search and there are a lot of webpages, but which is the best webpage?

port ewen ace

Silver Member
Dec 16, 2012
port ewen ny
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT-PRO & Equinox800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello, I’m new but I’m awe struck with what I’m discovering on these forums! I think it’s awesome you guys are finding these quarters.

Is there a favorite webpage that lists the valuable coins? I did a google search and there are a lot of webpages, but which is the best webpage?
EBAY "SOLD" listing, just search "ATB West Point quarters", un- certified, -- then start scrolling through:happysmiley:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread