What's new

Finally ghost town luck!

DIE HARD

Full Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2014
Messages
101
Reaction score
176
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
After a few trips of clips buttons spoons etc and no coins. The dry streak is over, two barber dimes and a old token. The dimes are 1899 and 1902s. The rust on the token was a half iron buckle laying on top of it. I haven't brought the rest in yet but anyway enjoy. ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1459136840.268844.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1459136867.605011.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1459136897.567829.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1459136967.650038.webp
 
Upvote 25
Location makes it even more exciting, I bet...
 
thats a cool token.and nice coins,i think even the ghosts have left the ghost town i have been going too.
brad
 
Nice going!!... The tokens are very cool ��
 
Location makes it even more exciting, I bet...

Definitely all 3 found at two tent sites back to back you can see the two walkways up to the tents they were all found there.
 
Nice job sticking it out. Snagging two silver coins from a place that once was is a cool feeling. Congrats
 
Nice finds. I like that token.
 
Very nice finds congrats on the silver and token
 
You busted those ghosts( Ghostbusters reference tee hee) nice silver.:thumbsup:
 
Nice silvers, a little baking soda rub should clean them up nice...
 
Nice silver and token . It pays to be persistant
 
Nice! Please consider posting the Cottage Club token on tokencatalog.com
John in the Great 208
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom