What's new

Finally Gold!! Todays Finds!

CSMPEREZ

Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 9, 2012
Messages
398
Reaction score
299
Golden Thread
0
Location
St. Pete, FL
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 1000 and II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Finally Gold!! Today's Finds!

Todays Find 6-30-14.webp

Been quite awhile since I saw gold in the scoop outside of a lot of costume jewelry! Tide was right and the winds were calm. This 10 kt, 2.1 gr ring made my morning!

Thanks, Ray :hello2:
 
Upvote 0
Lookiin' good, CSMPEREZ:headbang:

Lorraine
 
Wow!! Gold! I haven't seen that in awhile. Congratulations, hope this breaks the no find gold era for the rest of us.
 
Wonderful find. Nothing like gold in the scoop to make your day.
 
Nice yellow!! I'm do for another gold soon. They say for every 150 pull tabs, one gold ring. I think I'm at around the 200 mark for pull tabs since my last gold ring.
 
Very little gold being posted lately, glad you got one...congrats.
 
Always a welcome find after the xxxth pulltab!
 
Tide was right and the winds were calm.

Hmmm, I must have missed that break in the west winds....

Congrats on the gold Ray, they have been hard to find lately!

Cliff
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom